- There is a commission to be known as the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission consisting of:
- a chairperson appointed by the President after consultation with the Committee on Standing Rules and Orders; and
- eight other members appointed by the President from a list of not fewer than twelve nominees submitted by the Committee on Standing Rules and Orders.
- Members of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission must be chosen for their integrity and their knowledge of and experience in administration or the prosecution or investigation of crime or for their general suitability for appointment, and:
- at least one must be qualified to practise as a legal practitioner in Zimbabwe, and have been so qualified for at least seven years;
- at least one must be qualified to practise as a public accountant or public auditor in Zimbabwe, and have been so qualified for at least seven years; and
- at least one must be a person with at least ten years’ experience in the investigation of crime.
Add a comment | Like | Dislike